How to point CNAME for the domain or sub domain?
You can white label your reseller panel by Pointing CNAME to our domain. You can point CNAME on your domain/sub-domain with our domain “cloud.smsindiahub.in” by following these steps:
- Login in to your domain control panel.
- Click on Manage DNS.
- Click on CNAME Records.
- Click on Add CNAME Record
- Put the host name e.g. your sub domain is login.mysms9.com then put the host name is “Login”
- In-side the value field “type In A Fully Qualified Domain Name (cloud.smsindiahub.in)”
- And clik on add record.
- If your details updated successfully then you might get below message which is displayed in the screenshot.
- Now wait for sometime for white-listing.
Note: Above steps might be changed depending up-on your domain provider.
Note: if you are not able to locate the CNAME record then you can coordinate with your domain provider.